Hon Tam (Silkworm Island), Vinh Nguyen, Nha Trang, Vietnam
Step from your speedboat straight onto the sands of MerPerle Hon Tam Resort, a delightful, holiday experience is shared by you and just a few fellow kindred spirits.
Located in south of Nha Trang Bay, 5km from the shore, Hon Tam Island is an appealing sea island ecotourism resort which is one of Vietnam’s most authentic environmentally sustainable resorts and is located in one of twenty most breathtaking bays of the world and one of nine most stunning island of Vietnam.
Here remains natural deserted beauty with tropical evergreen forest and the endless winding white-sand beach. Lush gardens captivate the senses with their artful combination of visual designs and aromatic selections of careful chosen plantings.
Reliant upon solar power, wind power, natural gas and collected rainwater, Hon Tam Eco Green Island prides itself in being boldly green, whilst maintaining absolute luxurious comfort for even the most discerning travelers.
Facilities & Services
Accommodation:MerPerle Hon Tam Resort features 49 bungalows with a private balcony and a spectacular ocean view. Luxuriously appointed guestrooms are decorated in an elegant, yet inviting turn-of-the-century style, with dark wood furnishings, stylish light fixtures, muted color schemes, and authentic artwork.
- Deluxe Bungalow: size of 52m2 room and 400m2 surrounding garden.
- Premium Bungalow: size of 50.3 m2 and 550m2 surrounding garden.
- Romantic Bungalow: size of 52m2 room and 600m2 surrounding garden in a calm and romantic landscape.
- Family Suite: size of 64m2 (1 room for parents + 1 room for kids) and 400m2 surrounding garden.
* You will be free served:
- A seasonal fresh fruits.
- Watching multy international channels television, wifi.
- Beach swimming, fresh water swimming pool, gymnasium or relaxing by reading special best-seller selected books in the library next to the swimming pool, or practicing golf, tennis, fishing ...
- Queen-size bed
- Bathtub and raining shower
- Stylish bath amenities
- Hair dryer
- Air-conditioning and Ceiling Fan
- IDD telephone
- Satellite LCD television (international programs)
- Restaurant: Hon Tam Resort offers a range of dining experiences in three exciting restaurants, operated under the watchful eye of Executive Chef Thomas. All restaurants are centered in an expansive, overlooking the pool or beach. It’s a meeting spot for old friends as well as place to make new ones
- Recreation Facilities: The Hon Tam Island not only offers the perfect location for relaxation, but it’s proximity to Nha Trang and it prime location in a calm and sheltered bay, which means that you can enjoy many activities and excursions on the water and on land. In addition to swimming and relaxing on the beautiful beach, holidays makers can enjoy non-motorized water sports, ecological tours, tennis and golf practice
- Spring Spa & Massage
- Daily laundry/valet service
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Nightly turn-down
- Baby sitting
- Beautiful Kid’s Club
- Around-the-clock room service
- Free bicycle
- Free wireless internet
- Concierge services
- Executive business center and services
- Onsite gift boutique
- Beachside service
- 1200m2 exclusive swimming pool
- Fully equipped oceanfront fitness facilities
|Deluxe Bungalow (July, 2014)||N/A||Double||$114.00||$45.00||Book|
|Romantic Bungalow (July, 2014)||N/A||Double||$128.00||$45.00||Book|
|Premium Bungalow (July, 2014)||N/A||Double||$142.00||$45.00||Book|
|Family Bungalow (July, 2014)||N/A||Double||$170.00||$45.00||Book|
|Deluxe Bungalow (Aug - Nov, 2014)||N/A||Double||$143.00||$56.00||Book|
|Romantic Bungalow (Aug - Nov, 2014)||N/A||Double||$158.00||$56.00||Book|
|Premium Bungalow (Aug - Nov, 2014)||N/A||Double||$174.00||$56.00||Book|
|Family Bungalow (Aug - Nov, 2014)||N/A||Double||$220.00||$56.00||Book|
|Deluxe Bungalow (Dec, 2014)||N/A||Double||$159.00||$56.00||Book|
|Romantic Bungalow (Dec, 2014)||N/A||Double||$175.00||$56.00||Book|
|Premium Bungalow (Dec, 2014)||N/A||Double||$192.00||$56.00||Book|
|Family Bungalow (Dec, 2014)||N/A||Double||$244.00||$56.00||Book|