143 Tran Phu St., Hoi An, Vietnam
Vinh Hung 1 Hotel is located in the center of Hoi An Ancient Town, only 100m to the Bridge Pagoda and conveniently located for guests to visit many famous places.
The original Vinh Hung hotel is a 125 year-old Chinese trader's home a block from Hoi An's Japanese covered bridge on Tran Phu Street. For those who really want to soak in Hoi An's architectural flavor, stay in one of the two second-storey rooms in the original wooden house. Furnished with antique furniture and oriental rugs, but a bit dark and threadbare, these rooms are the real thing. One has a small balcony overlooking Tran Phu Street. This room recently served as Michael Caine's dressing room during the filming of The Quiet American.
Facilities & Services
- Suite room: rooms with 2 big windows for Old Quarter view, one with double room and one with triple room, offer bathtub in 30m2.
- Special room: rooms at the front of second floor with special decoration, which give you feeling stay at a museum. View at balcony to Ancient town offer, bathtub in bathroom in 35m2.
- 24-hour security and maintenance
- Vinh Hung Restaurant and Bar
- Safe deposit box at reception desk
- Ticket re-confirmation and booking
- Baggage storage area for free
- Internet & Email service
- Foreign currency exchange
- Travel tour arrangement
- Laundry & dry-cleaning service
- Car/Motor/Bicycle rental service
- Hotel pick-up service
|Special Room 2014||N/A||Double||$94||$32||Book|